via charts and Level II pricing are just some of the reasons why
many traders today choose cTrader as their go-to platform.
charts and Level II pricing are just some of the reasons why many
traders today choose cTrader as their go-to platform.
Team Building & Strengthening
Each year, it becomes harder to attract qualified and diverse individuals into law enforcement careers. Factors such as varying perceptions of the field, the COVID pandemic, and changes in legislature make it challenging to fill police officer, county sheriff, state trooper, and federal officer positions in the United States.
We offer several services to assist law enforcement organizations move closer toward their recruitment goals:
- Recruitment strategy design and planning
- Physical and social media marketing
- Prospect landing page design and setup
- Survey design, creation, and hosting
- Focus group planning and data collection
- Analysis, reporting, and visualizations about collected data
- Best-practices training and coaching for your recruitment team
- Photography and videography
- Access to secure cloud-based prospecting or recruitment software
What You Should Know Before Engaging with Us
- Your organization must have a goal of recruiting ethnically diverse people for its law enforcement positions, and you must allow communications, messaging, and marketing to reflect this commitment.
- We will create the language for the recruitment communications, advertisements, and marketing campaigns in collaboration with your recruitment team if you have one. Your organization will have final approval for all messaging.
- Sometimes we collect demographic information about individual prospects such as age, gender, and ethnicity to report on the candidate pool’s mix. To mitigate bias and liability, we will NOT share this sensitive information about specific people with your organization; we will only share aggregate reports.
- We can usually share prospective applicants’ names, contact details, career goals, and general interests outside work with your organization. We obtain each individual’s approval to be able to provide the information to your recruitment team.